6 hours ago – 23:00 | All, Japan, World, Coronavirus
As of 11 p.m., Saturday, April 10
As of 11 p.m, Friday, April 9
Useful resources for foreign residents and visitors in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Support Center for Foreign Residents (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Available in Simple Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, and Burmese, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays except national holidays.
0120-296-004 (toll free)
- AMDA Medical Information Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Service”
– Available in Simple Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Also available in Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on designated weekdays. Check schedule here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 info
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government hotline
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (including weekends and holidays)
– Available via fax for those with hearing impairments
- Japan National Tourism Organization’s “Guide for when you are feeling ill”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital search available in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Visitor Hotline“
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from overseas)
- Japan’s health ministry hotline
– Available in Japanese only, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- World Health Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“
Apr 10, 2021
| KYODO NEWS