In this article are the newest updates from Japan and past on the coronavirus outbreak:
As of 4 p.m., Saturday, May perhaps 15
As of 11 p.m., Friday, Might 14
Japan and over and above: 7 days in Pictures – May possibly 8~14
Beneficial resources for international citizens and guests in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Guidance Middle for International Residents (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Accessible in Simple Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, and Burmese, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays other than countrywide vacations.
0120-296-004 (toll free)
- AMDA Health-related Facts Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Support”
– Obtainable in Uncomplicated Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Also offered in Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on specified weekdays. Examine timetable listed here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 data
- Tokyo Metropolitan Govt hotline
– Readily available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (like weekends and holidays)
– Obtainable via fax for those people with listening to impairments
- Japan Countrywide Tourism Organization’s “Guidebook for when you are feeling ill”
– Multilingual clinic/clinic look for out there in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Common Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Customer Hotline“
– Accessible in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a working day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from abroad)
- Japan’s overall health ministry hotline
– Available in Japanese only, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Earth Health and fitness Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“