Right here are the newest updates from Japan and outside of on the coronavirus outbreak:
As of 11 p.m., Saturday, July 10
As of 11 p.m., Friday, July 9
Japan and past: 7 days in Pics – July 3~9
Useful means for foreign citizens and readers in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Aid Heart for Overseas Inhabitants (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Available in Straightforward Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, and Burmese, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays other than countrywide vacations.
0120-296-004 (toll cost-free)
- AMDA Professional medical Information and facts Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Company”
– Accessible in Easy Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Also available in Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on specified weekdays. Check out plan in this article.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 information
- Tokyo Metropolitan Authorities hotline
– Accessible in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (like weekends and holidays)
– Accessible by using fax for individuals with listening to impairments
- Japan Nationwide Tourism Organization’s “Guide for when you are sensation unwell”
– Multilingual clinic/clinic search obtainable in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Conventional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Customer Hotline“
– Obtainable in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hrs a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from abroad)
- Japan’s well being ministry hotline
– Readily available in Japanese only, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Globe Health and fitness Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“