Listed here are the most recent updates from Japan and beyond on the coronavirus outbreak:
Photograph taken May perhaps 1, 2021, shows Asakusa Hanayashiki amusement park in Tokyo, briefly closed underneath a coronavirus condition of unexpected emergency in the funds. (Kyodo) ==Kyodo
As of 2:45 p.m., Friday, May possibly 7
As of 11 p.m., Thursday, Might 6
Japan and over and above: Week in Images – April 24~30
Most bars are shut on a street lined with night time everyday living institutions in Tokyo’s Kanda area beneath a coronavirus state of unexpected emergency in the cash. (Kyodo) ==Kyodo
Practical methods for overseas citizens and site visitors in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Guidance Center for Foreign People (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Available in Simple Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, and Burmese, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays except countrywide vacations.
0120-296-004 (toll free of charge)
- AMDA Healthcare Data Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Support”
– Obtainable in Very simple Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Also out there in Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on selected weekdays. Examine schedule right here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 data
- Tokyo Metropolitan Govt hotline
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (including weekends and holiday seasons)
– Readily available by means of fax for those people with hearing impairments
- Japan National Tourism Organization’s “Guidebook for when you are sensation ill”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital look for available in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Customer Hotline“
– Readily available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from overseas)
- Japan’s overall health ministry hotline
– Readily available in Japanese only, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Globe Health and fitness Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“