As of 7 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 25
- The United States will lift a vacation ban it imposed on eight southern African countries in late November thanks to fears more than the Omicron variant of the coronavirus that was to start with detected in the area, a White Residence formal claimed Friday.
As of 11 p.m., Friday, Dec. 24
Japan and past: 7 days in Pics – December 18~24
Practical resources for overseas residents and website visitors in Japan
- Well being ministry connect with center
COVID-19: 0120-565-653 (toll free)
COVID-19 Vaccines: 0120-761-770 (toll totally free)
-Interpreters readily available for English, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for Thai 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Vietnamese 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Well being ministry’s COVID-19 Vaccine Navigation internet site
- AMDA Clinical Information Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Assistance”
– Offered in Straightforward Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Also out there in Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on designated weekdays. Check plan right here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 data
- Tokyo Metropolitan Authorities hotline
– Offered in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (which includes weekends and holiday seasons)
– Obtainable by using fax for those with hearing impairments
- Japan Countrywide Tourism Organization’s “Guide for when you are feeling unwell”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital search out there in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Conventional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Customer Hotline“
– Readily available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a working day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from abroad)