As of 4 p.m., Monday, Feb. 14
- What transpires to the entire body of a person who suffers from the very long-expression results of the novel coronavirus? A 33-year-previous reporter for Kyodo News, my illnesses linked to COVID-19 continue to this day, much more than a calendar year right after I recovered.
No significant coronavirus news on Sunday, Feb. 13
As of 11 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 12
Japan and outside of: 7 days in Shots – Feb. 5~Feb. 11
Useful means for foreign citizens and site visitors in Japan
- Health ministry phone center
COVID-19: 0120-565-653 (toll no cost)
COVID-19 Vaccines: 0120-761-770 (toll cost-free)
-Interpreters out there for English, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for Thai 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Vietnamese 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wellness ministry’s COVID-19 Vaccine Navigation web site
- AMDA Health care Info Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Provider”
– Available in Basic Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Also obtainable in Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on specified weekdays. Test program right here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 info
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government hotline
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (which include weekends and holidays)
– Accessible by means of fax for these with hearing impairments
- Japan National Tourism Organization’s “Guideline for when you are sensation ill”
– Multilingual clinic/medical center search offered in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Classic Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Visitor Hotline“
– Readily available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from overseas)